Beasts OCR Ruckfecta
Date: Feb 1st 2019 - Dec 31st 2019
Beasts OCR Ruckfecta 2019
For some people just carrying 5lbs during a race is a challenge.
Complete each Spartan Race, Sprint, Super and Beast (or equivalent obstacle race company) carrying EXTRA WEIGHT during the race. This weight can be anything you can carry.
The rules for this challenge are:
- Weight: 15 lbs for men & 10 lbs for women.
- You must bring your own weight to the event.
- You must carry the weight for the entire race. You can carry the weight in a backpack or use a weight vest.
- Do every obstacle you can with your weight. If any obstacles are too difficult to do, go head and put your backpack aside, but only during the obstacle.
- The goal is to start and end with your weight.
- You must submit photo proof that you had extra weight during the race
If you are planning on doing a Spartan Trifecta Weekend, you can also earn this challenge by completing your trifecta in a single weekend without the extra weight, but the extra weight would mean you are a badass supreme.
At the end of the year, after everything has been tallied you will receive a BeastsChallenge patch.
|3||Awesome Faces Wills||0.00|